Sunday, November 16, 2008

meet my mike

remember i told u dat i need to buy my own laptop?
i did! semalam. its a fujitsu, on promo price. originally 3399.

i got all these for 2360! so lucky me. terima kasih! here are picass of them.

lifebook s7211 / c2d 1.5G / 3G ram / 160G HDD / 2.2kg / vista / 3 yrs warranty

b&w.

the freebies - usb hub, 2xmouse, cool pad, keyboard protector, 4G thumbdrive, notebook lock, headset.


the end of my laptop-searching episode.

oh, nama dia mike. nama pnuh, michelangelo. yes, hes d one yang featuring teenage mutant ninja turtle. yang kaler oren tu.

6 comments:

dazzling 948 said...

shida belagak!!! hahahahaha
let's meet my Princess Pinkilicious, Mike!! hahaha..

Anonymous said...

cda!!!beli katne ekk??huhuhu...

cdalan said...

wawe,
loyat mariii

Anonymous said...

eh eh..tak ajak pun pegi low yat. cantek. i like. in fact, i dh pegang pun. hehehehe.

cdalan said...

tengku,
u dah pegang? pegang ape ni? my mike? plis jgn buat hal

Anonymous said...

sexy...

i mean the reflection on the laptop's screen...

:D