Friday, October 29, 2010

check up

let me update a bit..on pregnancy

it's been 20 weeks! now i can feel him kicking and kicking. hey u budak kicik. manyak aktif hah!
yesterday, i went to klinik kesihatan putrajaya for 3rd check-up n found out that my HB was lower than it was supposed to be. so i was told to have blood test on my next check up.
HB : 10.2
My weight : 59kg
Baby's heartbeat : 145 bpm
Gender : insyaAllah a boy. his legs are wide apart n i saw his 'tooott'. clearly..
His legs are busy kicking. alhamdulillah.. doctor told me "insyaAllah baby sihat".

should i post pictures? naahh.. maybe later.

nice weekends ahead! i can't wait for tomorroww...

3 comments:

CuppyCakeMommy said...

boy yek..best2..
aku nk boy juga

cdalan said...

chaiyok2 yuds!

mommaholicSURI said...

It's a boy!!! Dulu Oman pun macam tu, sekali scan je dah confirm boy. hehehe.